PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- The purchase/payment of any travel services offered by “Emilia Romagna Tours property of Monica Salvioli Ditta”, authorized to do business as Emilia Romagna Tours, constitutes a contractual arrangement between the Traveler (“you”) and Emilia Romagna Tours, and represents your acceptance of the Emilia Romagna Tours Terms & Conditions.
- Terms & Conditions are accurate at time of printing and are subject to change prior to booking. You are advised to check on the websites or to request the latest version of the Terms & Conditions from your Travel Agent or Emilia Romagna Tours prior to booking your vacation.
- A 30% non-refundable, non-transferable, per person, per vacation deposit is required to reserve space for you, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Emilia Romagna Tours accepts bank transfer and Pay Pal payment. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted these Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit is processed by Emilia Romagna Tours and you receive a confirmation invoice.
- You are responsible for verifying everything on your invoice is accurate and complete, including dates of travel, options selected, and that each name matches the relevant passport. Emilia Romagna Tours cannot accept responsibility if we are not notified of inaccuracies within 5 days of sending out the invoice. Changes are subject to the fees and penalties noted below. In the case of billing errors, Emilia Romagna Tours reserves the right to re-invoice you with correct pricing.
LAND FINAL PAYMENT
- Final payment for your vacation is due 14 days prior to commencement of services, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations (museums and factories tickets, driver, car driving, cooking class, lunch, dinner) are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date; cancellation penalties apply, as noted below. For group reservations, Travel Agents should refer to the Group Policy, which will be provided to you by Emilia Romagna Tours upon request.
- Acceptance on the vacation is subject to presentation of the Traveler Certificate, which will be available in your final Travel Documents.
BOOKING CANCELLATIONS & FEES
- If a booking cancellation is received by Emilia Romagna Tours prior to the final payment date of your vacation, your non-refundable deposit will be retained.
- For individual reservations, the following per person cancellation fees apply for cancellations within final payment date. Total price does not include discounts, promotions, or special incentives. (For group reservations, refer to the Group Policy.)
- Standard Cancellation Fees
- 61 or more days prior to commencement of services: 20% of total price*
- 60-31 days prior to commencement of services: 30% of total price*
- 30-2 days prior to commencement of services: 60% of total price*
- On departure day and later: 100% of total price*
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional services reserved prior to, during, and after the tour.
- Emilia Romagna Tours reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any tour for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure. If a tour is canceled prior to departure, Emilia Romagna Tours’ only responsibility will be to refund the amount received for the reservation. Emilia Romagna Tours will try to rebook the same tour with a different date, or a similar tour, but there is no guarantee of availability of offering.
REVISIONS & REVISION FEES
- In addition to any change fees, a fee of €50 per transaction will be charged by Emilia Romagna Tours for any alteration or revision made to a reservation after deposit is received. Any revision to a booking may result in the loss of confirmed reservations, which will be payable by you.
- A change of traveler name, vacation date, or itinerary within final payment will be treated as a full cancellation and new reservation;
- All Tour Guides speak English, and all vacation commentary is conducted in English only. For maximum enjoyment and understanding, you should be able to read and speak English.
AUTHORITY TO REMOVE OR REFUSE PASSENGERS
- In the sole discretion of Emilia Romagna Tours, Emilia Romagna Tours may refuse transport to any passenger or may require any passenger to leave the tour if it is reasonably believed that the passenger (1) is dangerous to others or to himself or herself; (2) has engaged in, is engaged in, or is threatening to engage in behavior that may adversely affect the safety, security, comfort, enjoyment, or well-being of other passengers or Emilia Romagna Tours representatives, including, but not limited to, behavior that is disruptive, verbally abusive, physically abusive, obnoxious, harassing, discriminatory, or obscene; or (3) has failed or refused or is failing or refusing to following Cosmos’s rules and procedures or the instructions of Cosmos or its representatives. In the event a passenger is removed, such passenger may be left at any city without any liability to Emilia Romagna Tours or its representatives. Emilia Romagna Tours shall not be required to refund any portion of the price paid by any passenger who is removed under the terms of this paragraph, nor shall Emilia Romagna Tours be responsible for expenses for lodging, medical care, meals, transportation, or any other expenses incurred by the passenger. Emilia Romagna Tours shall be entitled to recover from the passenger any costs or expenses incurred by Emilia Romagna Tours or its representatives in the removal of the passenger or the exercise or enforcement of this clause.
TRAVELERS WHO NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE ON TOUR AND/OR CRUISES
- You must report to Emilia Romagna Tours any disability requiring special attention while on tour or on cruise at the time the reservation is made. Emilia Romagna Tours will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor responsible for any denial of services by restaurants, car tracks, or other independent suppliers. Emilia Romagna Tours cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off coaches, cruise ships, and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion should accompany travelers who need such assistance. If we are not notified at time of reservation of any disability requiring special attention, Cosmos reserves the right to cancel your booking or terminate your vacation if your special needs or disabilities are not suitable for the vacation, are incompatible with other travelers, or if you are not traveling with a companion who provides all the assistance you require. Emilia Romagna tours will not refund or cover any costs or expenses incurred for cancellation, booking, or termination of the vacation. Cancellation penalties, as above, apply.
- Not all sightseeing stops/sites accommodate wheelchairs, and some locations and sightseeing activities require extensive standing, sitting, or walking—sometimes on unpaved or cobblestone streets. Emilia Romagna Tours will not refund or cover any cost or expense incurred for any missed activities due to a participant’s inability to fully participate with the group. The Americans with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States, and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including the touring motorcoaches and cruise ships, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. Although some of our ships have elevators, many small ships do not. Passengers requiring ship elevators should inquire before making reservations.
- Travelers who are under 18 years old on the departure date must be accompanied by an adult throughout the vacation, and are requested to share an adult’s accommodation.
- The following young traveler discounts apply to Emilia Romagna Tours activities. The below discounts apply when sharing accommodations with two adults. To receive the young traveler’s discount, the age of the traveler must qualify at commencement of services
- On Emilia Romagna Tours’ tours, young travelers ages 8-17 receive a discount on the base land vacation price. Discout amount maybe subject to variations according to Emilia Romagna Tours need.
- Due to heightened security, many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a child will be traveling with adults other than the parents or with only one parent, it is recommended that a notarized letter be written by the parents or non-traveling parent granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel. We suggest that you also contact the appropriate consulate and airlines because they may have additional requirements or recommendations.
- Smoking is not allowed on transportation that is exclusively provided by Emilia Romagna Tours. This includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, e-cigars or any other smoking device.
- Emilia Romagna Tours follows a mandatory, daily seat rotation on motorcoaches. For the enjoyment of all passengers, you must adhere to the rules of the Tour Director regarding sear rotation. Alcohol consumption is not allowed on board Emilia Romagna Tours motorcoaches.
- PRICE POLICY
- All tours prices are based on rates (reflecting foreign exchange rates) known at the time of publication and expected to be in effect at the time of departure, and do not include airfare, except where noted on specific itineraries. Vacation prices are per person, based on double occupancy (two people sharing a tour, test-drive, cooking class or other services).
- Prices are subject to change without notice, subject to the guarantees set forth below.
- Once Emilia Romagna Tours has received your full land deposit for any tour, that land price is guaranteed and you are protected against any base land price increase due to currency surcharge. Any subsequent land or cruise cost increases are at Emilia Romagna Tours’ expense, not including energy cost increases and/or any government tax increases.
55. Pricing for air-inclusive vacations, including those with intra-vacation air, are guaranteed when Cosmos has received your full land plus air deposits and/or full air payment, as noted above. Cosmos reserves the right to ticket Flex-Air bookings, and vacations with intra-vacation air, upon receipt of full land and air deposits; thus, any subsequent revisions made at your request are subject to airline-imposed change fees, cancellation fees, and/or changes in airfare price, which are your responsibility to pay. Instant Purchase Air is ticketed upon receipt of full air payment; thus, full cancellation fees, as noted above, apply.
- Tours in 2018 are subject to itinerary modifications. Full details will be available in September 2017. Travelers have the right to cancel their reservation without penalty within 7 days of notification in the event of itinerary modifications for departures in 2018 prior to the release of the 2018 brochure.
- VISAS & PASSPORTS
- It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements necessary for your vacation. You are responsible for obtaining independently and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. Emilia Romagna Tours cannot accept liability for any passenger refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure of the passenger to carry correct documentation or adhere to specific entry and exit requirements. All visa information listed on the website, in documents, or in the brochure is for E.U. citizens only. Non-E.U. citizens must consult with appropriate consulates to determine if any visas or other documents are needed.
FOR NON E.U. citizens
- You must have a passport to travel internationally. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of your trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when traveling. Multiple-entry visas are required for some vacations. The process of obtaining a visa and/or passport can take up to three months or more.
- Government require Emilia Romagna Tours to collect and pass on in advance of travel certain personal and other details related to you, including but not limited to government-issued identification and passport details. If you fail to supply the details, as requested, fully and accurately, your trip may be interrupted or canceled. There are no refunds for failure to provide documentation or failure to provide documentation by the time required.
- In the rare event included driver is unavailable, alternate services will be provided. Itinerary timings are approximate and are subject to change.
- BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- No responsibility is accepted by Emilia Romagna Tours for loss of or damage to baggage or any of the traveler’s belongings throughout the duration of the vacation. Baggage insurance is recommended.
- Carry-on bags should not exceed the dimensions of 12″x11″x 6″. For safety reasons, wheeled carry-on bags are not suitable as hand luggage on motorcoaches and mini-buses. Carry-on bags must be small enough to store in overhead bins or under the seat in front of you on motorcoaches and other transportation.
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
- Passenger Travel Documents, including e-ticket itineraries, are sent by regular ground delivery approximately 2-3 weeks prior to departure, provided full invoice payment has been received. If available, a service charge per reservation is added for documents requested in advance, and/or for 2-day delivery or for delivery to multiple addresses. Two-day delivery with related charges is required for reservations made within 45 days of commencement of services and for delivery outside the continental United States; charges will be quoted at time of reservation.
- NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE
- The following charges are not included in the tours price, unless otherwise noted, and have to be booked as optional services: private driver from Bologna to Modena and from Modena to Bologna; lunch/dinner for childrens/adults; optional extreme car driving both in track and on the road;
- Any request for refunds is subject to these Terms & Conditions; no refund will be made for unused services of less than 48 consecutive hours, for unused transportation where group activity tickets are involved, or for voluntary modifications made by the traveler. Customers not using the included transfer will not be given a cash equivalent or vacation price reduction.
- SERVICE INQUIRIES AFTER THE VACATION
- As it is difficult and sometimes impossible to properly investigate a complaint if Emilia Romagna Tours is not advised of such complaint quickly, any compensation you may have been able to claim could be reduced or even forfeited if you do not follow the complaints procedure set out in this clause.
- After returning from your tour, if you wish to inquire about any services provided, ensure that all correspondence relating to those services is received by Emilia Romanga Tours, Monica Salvioli Ditta Via Leodoino , 27 41121 Modena P.IVA : 03679570360 (or email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Any complaint or claim involving the vacation services offered in the Emilia Romagna Tours brochure or on the Emilia Romagna Tours website, involving the negligence of any suppliers, sub-contractors, or agents in relation to any service provided to the vacation participant must be notified to Emilia Romagna Tours while on vacation or within 30 days of the vacation completion, except where such time limitations are prohibited by law.
- During local or national holidays or special events, peak seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as museums, churches, restaurants, sightseeing tours, hotels, and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Emilia Romagna Tours cannot be held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes, or curtails for any reason.
- Be aware that during your participation on tours operated by Emilia Romagna TOurs, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Emilia Romagna Tours will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Cosmos will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Cosmos harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Emilia Romagna Tours is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Cosmos harmless for such.
- PHOTOGRAPHS & PICTURES
- Photographs or pictures appearing in this web site and on the brochure should be used solely as an indication of facilities and attractions. Actual facilities and attractions may vary according to itinerary. Maps shown on the vacation pages are current at the time of printing and may not reflect the actual routing should the itinerary change.
- OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS
- Optional excursions available for booking are provided by local operators or other third parties that are entirely independent of Emilia Romagna Tours and do not form any part of the product or services sold to you by Emilia Romagna Tours or of these Terms & Conditions, even where Cosmos suggests particular operators/other third parties and/or assists you in booking such optional shore excursions. Your contract for such Services will be with the organizer or operator of that Service, and will be subject to its Terms & Conditions, which may contain exclusions or limitations of liability. Emilia Romagna Tours has no liability for any such optional excursion or for any act(s) or omission(s) of the organizer or operator or for any of its employees or agents or any other person(s) connected with the optional excursion.
- Any advice or assistance on or with any Service provided by any local representative does not mean or imply that the Service is sold, supervised, or controlled by Emilia Romagna Tours, or that any such advice or assistance is given on behalf of Emilia Romagna Tours. Vacation participants are asked to check with the operator of any optional excursion and the applicable Terms & Conditions before booking.
- For operational reasons, not all optional excursions listed in the cruise itinerary, in print, online, or in travel documents may be available during your vacation. Your Tour Director will advise of availability while on tour.
- Wi-Fi connectivity on transportation provided by Emilia Romagna Tours (for tours where Wi-Fi is available on the motorcoach or bus) is provided by an independent third party with separate Terms & Conditions of usage and acceptance thereof. These can be found online or will be made available upon request. Wi-Fi connectivity is not guaranteed, and is often disrupted, unavailable, and slower internationally than you are accustomed.
- Monica Salvioli Ditta, located at Modena, is an independent company (“the Company”) licensed to market and distribute tours’ products under the Emilia Romagna Tours brand name, and arrange for the tour services offered on this website, including transportation, sightseeing, and accommodations through independent contracts.
- Private Car driver, Accommodations, and other suppliers (including but not limited to trains, cruises, ferries, motorcoaches, hotels, and restaurants) providing services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, servants, or joint venturers of the Company or its affiliates. All certificates and other travel documents for services issued by the Company are subject to the Terms & Conditions specified by the supplier, which are available upon request, and to the laws of the countries in which the services are supplied.
- The international carriage of passengers is subject to international conventions and treaties, where applicable. These international agreements limit and, in some events, exclude the carrier’s liability to passengers (vacation participants). Where any claim or part of a claim (including those involving death or personal injury) concerns or involves any travel arrangements (including the process of getting on or off the transport concerned) provided by any air, sea, inland waterways, rail or road carrier, or any stay in a hotel, the Company’s maximum liability is the maximum that would be payable by the carrier or the hotel keeper concerned under the applicable international convention, treaty, or regulation applicable to the travel arrangements or hotel stay (e.g., the Warsaw Convention, the Montréal Convention for international travel by air, the EU Regulation on Air Carrier Liability for air carriers with an operating license granted by an EU country, the Athens Convention for international travel by sea) in that situation.
- After departure, if the Services included in the vacation cannot be supplied or there are changes in an itinerary for reasons beyond the control of the Company, depending on the circumstance, the Company will take reasonable action to arrange for the provision of comparable services. Any resulting additional expense will be the responsibility of vacation participants, and any resulting savings will be refunded by the Company to vacation participants.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a vacation participant; to expel any participant from the vacation; to make changes in the itinerary whenever the Company deems it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of the participants; and to cancel a vacation at any time.
- The tour participant agrees that neither the Company nor its affiliates shall be liable for any damage, loss (including personal injury, death, and property loss), or expense occasioned by any act or omission of any supplier providing services, any insurer or insurance administrator under the Travel Protection plan, or any other person.
- Any dispute between the vacation participant and the Company, directly or indirectly relating to the Terms & Conditions, shall be first submitted to mediation at Modena, Italy, before a mediator mutually agreed to by the parties. If mediation is not successful, the dispute must be resolved by binding arbitration under Italian law before the Judicial Arbiter Group or its successor. The prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any action to enforce the arbitrator’s decision shall be brought in the state or federal courts in the State of Colorado.
- Arbitration against the Company must be commenced within one year following the date of vacation completion. Neither the Company nor any affiliate shall in any case be liable for other than compensatory damages, and you hereby waive any right to punitive damages.
- No person, other than an authorized representative of the Company by a document in writing, is authorized to vary, add, or waive any term or condition on its website, including any term or condition set forth in the preceding provisions.
- TRADE NAME:
- Emilia Romagna Tours are trade and service marks owned and/or applied for and/or registered by Monica Salvioli Ditta Via Leodoino , 27 41121 Modena P.IVA : 03679570360; Trade Mark Office and in other global jurisdictions. Monica Salvioli Ditta, is an authorized user of the trade and service marks Emilia Romagna Tours, owned by Monica Salvioli Ditta.Copyright © 2017, All rights reserved.
Leave a Comment